The deal is I have to write six things about myself with only one of them being true. Your mission (if you choose to accept it) is to try to figure out which one is true. I’ll let you know Friday which one is the truest truth. I will then pass this award along to six other bloggers. Here it goes!
1. When I lived in Austin, Texas, in order to impress a hunky lifeguard I had a huge crush on at Garrison Pool, I decided to do a fancy dive off the diving board. Everything went flawlessly until I hit the water and my bikini top came off. To add insult to injury, I wear contact lenses so I couldn’t open my eyes under water in fear of loosing them. I had to bring my head out of the water and look around the bottom of the pool for the suit, then swim back down to get it. I never went back to Garrison Pool that summer.
2. While at a semi-fancy restaurant, SKB #2 announced, “I have to crap”, loud enough for everyone to hear. I was mortified but couldn’t stop laughing.
3. In the not too far past, I went to a nightclub and while dancing to Jay Sean’s Down, I actually fell down on the dance floor. It was most embarrassing but even more embarrassing was being helped (by a REALLY handsome guy) to get up to only to have my knees give out and go right DOWN again!
4. A lifetime ago, I worked in the administrative offices of a catering firm. When they were short handed for servers, they would ask the administrative support staff if they were interested in working a particular party. I have never been a very good waitress so I was only asked if they were REALLY desperate for help. One time, I worked a ridiculously elaborate wedding that took place at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami. As I was carrying a tray of beautifully presented dinner plates, my arms gave and the entire tray went on the table tumbling the flower vase almost causing a domino effect on the 15-foot long table. I was never asked to work a party again.
5. I once followed a truck that was full of trash bags but also a pair of off-white couches just on the hunch they were on their way to the dumpster. To my astonishment, they were. I pulled up next to the guy driving right before pulling in the dump yard and offered to unload him of the couches. He did. Those couches are now in my living room.
6. I was once breast-feeding in a Family Restroom along with another mommy who was breast-feeding her little girl. She also had a very curious older boy who kept staring at my breasts. He kept getting closer and closer by just walking around the sitting room and pretending to be playing with a toy car. The mom never seemed to notice. I was hormonal and annoyed so in one of the times that he got too close for comfort, I pulled my son off and squirted the little boy in the face. That’ll show him! Perve!
And there you have them, ladies and gents. Which one is the true fun little fact about me? Sunny Note away!! I
Yanet IIIII Pin It