2) I redecorate/repaint/remodel, in my mind, most houses I visit. But then again, I've never visited a house this nice.
3) My husband knows #2 about me so whenever we leave a house we have visited, he'll ask me what I would do different. I love him for that.
4) I was once unfriended (in real life, not FB) by someone who I thought was a very close friend and even though it's been a couple of years now, it still hurts and I wonder why that happened.
5) #4 did make me reflect on the people I let in my life. When it comes to friendships, quality is definitely better than quantity.
6) I use to be extremely shy. Taking drama class all through high school brought me out of my shell.
7) However, to this day, I can't just go up and start talking to people. I need to be approached first to open up.
8) If you were standing to the left of me and said something to me that I didn't respond to, it's not that I'm being rude. It's more likely that I didn't hear you. I am completely deaf from my left ear.
9) When I was in elementary school, I use to wear leg warmers and tape up my feet with scotch tape (we had no masking tape) to dance around the house like in the movie Flashdance.
10) I wish I could sing like Sarah McLachlan or Norah Jones.
11) I have no idea how to teach my kids to tie their shoes so they might wear Velcro shoes for the rest of their lives.
12) We came back early from our vacation this past summer to attend a very dear friend's wedding. It was warm and intimate making it one of the best ceremonies I've ever been to.
13) I'm not really into playing sports but I am very competitive when it comes to games.
14) Watching the movie ET makes me crave Reese's Pieces.
15) I always wanted a little girl to dress her up in pretty bows and have tea parties.
16) I'm an only child and when I was growing up I wanted lots of bothers and sisters.
17) I much rather stay home curled up watching a movie than go out to a party.
18) I don't like working out, even if there's a TV in front of me.
19) If I didn't have any kids, I would be one of those people that take their doggies around in strollers.
20) Most nights, I have a hard time going to sleep. Pinterest is one of the things I do to wind down.
21) Even though I'm not sure of its pronunciation, I'm obsessed with bokeh.
22) The only time I ever listen to the radio is when I'm in the car.
23) I love sushi.
24) I don't think I could ever get tired of watching my kids play with our dog.
25) About 19 years ago, I made a phone call to ask this handsome guy out. I was nervous but I couldn't wait to spend time with him again. While I was writing up this post, he called, on his way home from work, to ask me out on a date. I still can't wait to spend time with him.
Linking to Perfectly Imperfect's 25 Things Linky Party.Pin It
UPDATE: After having a hard time coming up with 25 things, I forgot to put the very first one I thought of. I really want to include it since it's a huge part of me. So indulge me in a #26, won't you?!
26) Writing a blog has given me a new way of looking at life and I think I am a better person because of it.
Ok, now I'm really done. Thanks for reading!